Am I Hungry?

Benda aku jumpa masa aku duk sibuk cari the bst way untuk diet aku nie.....Akurasa ianya menarik unuk di share kan dengan kawan.....so baca n wat lah......ketahuilah sejauh mana kelaparan kita.....

To see if Am I Hungry?® is the answer you've been searching for, print or read this page and rate the following statements on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 = "I completely disagree with this statement" and 5 = " I completely agree with this statement."

___ I am hungry all the time.
___ I am never hungry.
___ I can't tell when I am hungry.
___ I know I'm not hungry but I eat anyway.
___ I am starving by the time I eat, so I'll eat anything I can get my hands on.
___ I eat by the clock.
___ I think about food much of the time.
___ I think I love food too much to be a healthy weight.
___ I have trouble stopping myself when I eat "bad" foods.
___ I often eat until I am uncomfortable or even stuffed.
___ I am a star member of the clean plate club.
___ I think healthy food is boring.
___ I am an emotional eater.
___ I eat when I am bored.
___ I reward myself with food.
___ I celebrate every special occasion or milestone with food.
___ I use food to cope with stress and other feelings.
___ I eat when I'm nervous.
___ I eat when I'm sad.
___ I eat when I'm mad.
___ I eat when I'm lonely.
___ I eat when I'm tired.
___ I eat differently when I am in public than I do in private.
___ I have a love-hate relationship with food.
___ I don't have enough willpower to stick to a diet for very long.
___ I think thin people have more willpower than I do.
___ I think thin people have better metabolisms than I do.
___ I sometimes ignore hunger in order to control my weight.
___ I hate to exercise.
___ I don't really enjoy exercise but I do it to control my weight.
___ I exercise extra if I eat too much.
___ I feel guilty about eating certain foods.
___ I eat on a schedule, i.e. six small meals a day, even when I'm not hungry.
___ I decide ahead of time what I'm going to eat for the entire day.
___ I am confused about what I should be eating.
___ I am either dieting or eating too much.
___ I dread the thought of dieting but I don't know what else to do!

Look back over your answers. Statements that you rated a 4 or a 5 may indicate that you have an
Overeating or Restrictive Eating Style. Many people have both. To learn more about
your Eating Style and how you can learn to manage your weight effortlessly, download
Chapter 1 of Am I Hungry? (free).

If you struggle with overeating and dieting, www.AmIHungry.com is your answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment